Monday, 15 October 2012

Script for Prelimenary task

Script- media
M: did I tell you about young Nigel in my sex ed lesson yesterday?
F: which one’s Nigel?
M: you know the one that stacked it in the canteen the other day...
F: ohhhhh him!
*Monsters head appears through the door window whilst they are speaking*
M: well as i was saying, it was the funniest thing ever; the poor kid actually thought that sex was when...
*LOUD BANG IN CORRIDOR*
F: what was that?
M: (stuttering) err, I... I dunno... (He composes himself to look manlier) don’t worry; I’m sure it was nothing.
F: are you sure? I’m pretty certain there was a sound from the corridor.
*They hear footsteps running down the corridor*
F: Now tell me you didn’t hear that?!
M: its fine, just stay close to me, I’m sure it’s nothing.
*Music begins to play, it appears to be coming from the drama room*
F: What the hell is that? I don’t like it!
M: I’ll go check it out, stay here.
F: No! Don’t leave me by myself! Please?!
M: alright then, follow me, but make sure you stay behind me!
*female nods in response to the male*
*They leave the classroom, open the door, and walk into the corridor, towards the drama room door*
*Female latches onto males arm*
*Male slowly opens door (drama room)*
*Male and female sigh of relief*
*Both look conspicuously at music box*
*Music box sound cuts out*
*Male and female look at each other (confuses yet worried)*
*Male and female look back at the music box*
*Monster appears behind them*
*Monster says the next song lyric*
*Monster hits the male*
*Monster drags female down corridor*
*Female is screaming and the screaming becomes more distant as she is dragged down the corridor*

No comments:

Post a Comment